FOA: Systems Biology Enabled Research on the Roles of Microbiomes In Nutrient Cycling Processes
The DOE SC program in Biological and Environmental Research (BER) hereby announces its interest in receiving applications for research within the Genomic Science Program (GSP) (https://genomicscience.energy.gov) mission-space. This FOA solicits applications for:
- Systems biology studies on regulatory, metabolic, and signaling networks of microbes, microbial consortia, and microbe-plant interactions involved in biogeochemical cycling of nutrients; and
- Development and application of –omics approaches to investigate microbial community processes involved in biogeochemical nutrient cycling in terrestrial ecosystems.
All research supported from awards under this funding opportunity is intended to benefit the public through increasing our understanding of the physical universe.
- Funding Announcement Number: DE-FOA-0002059
- Funding Announcement: PDF
- Submission Deadline for Pre-applications: March 13, 2019
- Pre-application Response Date: March 21, 2019
- Submission Deadline for Applications: May 17, 2019
- Technical Contacts: Dawn Adin, email@example.com