The Genomic Science Program is in the DOE Office of Science Biological and Environmental Research Program.
This research was sponsored by the GSP program, except for select highlights related to GSP research (noted as such) that were funded by other BER programs. Click on the "read more" link for information on funding sources.
Detailed, Printable Versions:
- Genomics-Enabled Plant Biology for Determination of Gene Function DE-FOA-0002601 [12/16/21]
- Systems Biology-Enabled Microbiome Research to Facilitate Predictions of Interactions and Behavior in the Environment DE-FOA-0002602 [12/15/21]
- Biosystems Design to Enable Safe Production of Next-Generation Biofuels, Bioproducts, and Biomaterials DE-FOA-0002600 [12/13/21]
- SBIR/STTR Funding Call for Climate, Energy and Scientific R&D DE-FOA-0002555 [12/13/21]
- Quantum-Enabled Bioimaging and Sensing Approaches for Bioenergy DE-FOA-0002603 [11/15/21]
- NAS Report: Quantum Science Concepts in Enhancing Sensing and Imaging Technologies: Applications for Biology. More »
- JBEI's Jay Keasling named Office of Science Distinguished Scientist Fellow. More »
- DOE BER Early Career Research Funding Opportunity Preapplications due Oct. 21. More »
- Systems Biology of Bioenergy-Relevant Microbes Projects Awarded. [7/21] More »
- BER Bioimaging Science Program announces new awards. [7/21] More »
- DOE BER Request for Information – Responses due by 10- 31-21. More »
- DOE BER Awards $45.5 Million [6/21] More »
- More News and Announcements »