FUNDING: Genomics-Enabled Plant Biology for Determination of Gene Function
The DOE Office of Science program in Biological and Environmental Research (BER) hereby announces its interest in receiving applications for research within the Biological Systems Science Division’s (BSSD) Genomic Science Program (GSP) (https://genomicscience.energy.gov/) mission-space. This FOA solicits applications for: (1) understanding of regulatory elements that control plant gene expression; (2) approaches to understand the biological mechanisms that lead to differential gene expression of different members of gene families; and (3) dissection of multigene traits and understanding their component parts.
- Funding Announcement Number: DE-FOA-0002601
- Funding Announcement: PDF
- Submission Deadline for Pre-applications: January 14, 2022
- Pre-application Response Date: January 28, 2022
- Submission Deadline for Applications: March 25, 2022
- Technical Contacts: Shing Kwok, firstname.lastname@example.org; and Catherine Ronning, email@example.com