FUNDING: BER Bioimaging Research to Develop Imaging Instrumentation and Approaches
The Bioimaging Science program within DOE’s Office of Biological and Environmental Research (BER) supports research to create a versatile toolbox for imaging biological processes occurring within and among cells in living plants and microorganisms. These enabling capabilities seek to advance understanding that underpins DOE energy and environmental missions. Applications are requested for fundamental research enabling new bioimaging instrumentation capabilities to study plant and microbial systems in areas such as bioenergy research or other disciplines that BER supports.
- Funding Announcement Number: DE-FOA-0002393
- Funding Announcement: PDF
- Submission Deadline for Pre-applications: January 7, 2021
- Pre-application Response Date: January 28, 2021
- Submission Deadline for Applications: March 25, 2021
- Technical Contacts: Prem Srivastava, email@example.com