Reports and Documents
Genomic Science Programmatic Documents
Genomic Science Documents by Topic
- USDA DOE Plant Feedstock Awards, August 2014 (Updated annually; PDF)
- Research for Sustainable Bioenergy:
Linking Genomic and Ecosystem Sciences, Report from the October 2013 Workshop (Published May 2014)
- Switchgrass Research Group Progress Report, January 2012 (PDF)
- Bioenergy Research Centers: An Overview of the Science brochure, July 2010 (Faster-download PDF or higher-quality PDF). Image gallery
- Sustainability of Biofuels: Future Research Opportunities, Report from the October 2008 Workshop. Published April 2009.
the Biological Barriers to Cellulosic Ethanol: A Joint Research Agenda.
A Research Roadmap Resulting from the Biomass to Biofuels Workshop, December
7–9, 2005, Rockville, Maryland. Published June 2006.
- Biofuels: Bringing Biological Solutions to Energy Challenges brochure,
June 2007 (PDF)
- Biofuels Primer Placemat, May
- White Paper: Genomics:GTL Bioenergy Research Centers, August 2006
- DOE Mission: Energy Security; 2005 GTL Roadmap Appendix, 17 pages, (PDF)
Systems Biology Knowledgebase (KBase)
Return to Top
Historical Genomic Science documents including foundational workshop reports can be found on the Timeline.
Request free copies of the items listed above, as available, on our Document